Want to commission a custom market research to suit your needs? We are here to help. Let us know.
Advertising in China
Advertising in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China advertising market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The advertising industry consists of agencies providing advertising, including display advertising, services.
- The Chinese advertising industry had total revenues of $14,550.5m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- The food, beverage & personal/healthcare segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of $5,594.9m, equivalent to 38.5% of the industry's overall value.
- In China, the increase in smartphone penetration has caused a shift in the advertising industry to a more digital field.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the advertising market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the advertising market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China advertising market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the China advertising market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the China advertising market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China advertising market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China's advertising market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 17
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 22
Dentsu, Inc. 22
Omnicom Group, Inc. 26
Publicis Groupe SA 29
WPP plc 33
Macroeconomic Indicators 37
Country data 37
Industry associations 40
Related MarketLine research 40
About MarketLine 41
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: China advertising industry value: $ million, 2013-17
Table 2: China advertising industry category segmentation: $ million, 2017
Table 3: China advertising industry geography segmentation: $ million, 2017
Table 4: China advertising industry value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Table 5: Dentsu, Inc.: key facts
Table 6: Dentsu, Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 7: Dentsu, Inc.: key financials (¥)
Table 8: Dentsu, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 9: Omnicom Group, Inc.: key facts
Table 10: Omnicom Group, Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 11: Omnicom Group, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 12: Publicis Groupe SA: key facts
Table 13: Publicis Groupe SA: key financials ($)
Table 14: Publicis Groupe SA: key financials (€)
Table 15: Publicis Groupe SA: key financial ratios
Table 16: WPP plc: key facts
Table 17: WPP plc: key financials ($)
Table 18: WPP plc: key financials (£)
Table 19: WPP plc: key financial ratios
Table 20: China size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 21: China gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 22: China gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 23: China inflation, 2013-17
Table 24: China consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 25: China exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: China advertising industry value: $ million, 2013-17
Figure 2: China advertising industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: China advertising industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: China advertising industry value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the advertising industry in China, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the advertising industry in China, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the advertising industry in China, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the advertising industry in China, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the advertising industry in China, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the advertising industry in China, 2017
Figure 11: Dentsu, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Dentsu, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Omnicom Group, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Omnicom Group, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Publicis Groupe SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Publicis Groupe SA: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: WPP plc: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: WPP plc: assets & liabilities
Omnicom Group, Inc.
Publicis Groupe SA
Do you need more information about this report before making a purchase decision or wish to customize this report to suite your requirements?
If yes, then please use the form given below and we will get in touch with you immediately.
Kindly use your official email address and contact number to ensure speedy response.