Want to commission a custom market research to suit your needs? We are here to help. Let us know.
AA PLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
AA PLC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
AA PLC (AA) is a provider of road assistance services. It specializes in providing car breakdown services. Its portfolio of offerings includes insurance broking, driving services, car battery replacement, breakdown insurance and windscreen repair and motorbikes cover services. In addition, it provides insurance services such as car insurance, travel insurance, home insurance, motorcycle insurance, holiday insurance, life insurance and business insurance cover. It also offers financial services such as saving accounts, personal loans, credit cards and travel currency cards. It also operates a driving school, which provides driver certificate of professional competence, driver training services, driving license validation and assessment services. AA also offers media services related to route map assistance and mobile apps. AA is a part of Acromas Group, and is headquartered in Basingstoke, the UK.
- Detailed information on AA PLC required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting AA PLC in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of AA PLC including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on AA PLC's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about AA PLC, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of AA PLC and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess AA PLC as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on AA PLC's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
AA PLC: Company Overview 9
AA PLC: Overview and Key Facts 9
AA PLC: Overview 9
AA PLC: Key Facts 9
AA PLC: Key Employees 10
AA PLC: Key Employee Biographies 11
AA PLC: Major Products and Services 12
AA PLC: Company History 13
AA PLC: Management Statement 15
AA PLC: Locations and Subsidiaries 17
AA PLC: Key Competitors 18
AA PLC: Company Analysis 19
AA PLC: Business Description 19
AA PLC: SWOT Analysis 20
AA PLC: SWOT Overview 20
AA PLC: Strengths 20
AA PLC: Weaknesses 21
AA PLC: Opportunities 21
AA PLC: Threats 22
AA PLC: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 23
AA PLC: Financial Deals Overview 23
AA PLC: Top Deals 2014 - 2018YTD* 25
AA PLC: Private Equity and Ownership 26
AA PLC: Recent Developments 27
AA PLC: News and Events Summary 27
AA PLC: Business Reorganization 28
AA PLC: Corporate Governance 28
AA PLC: Financial Deals 29
AA PLC: Financial Performance 29
AA PLC: Red Flags/Distress Signals 30
AA PLC: Red Flags/DistressSignals 30
AA PLC: Regulatory and Legal Events 30
AA PLC: Strategy and Operations 31
Contact Us 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: AA PLC: Key Facts
Table 2: AA PLC: Key Employees
Table 3: AA PLC: Company History
Table 4: AA PLC: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 5: AA PLC: Key Competitors
Table 6: AA PLC: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (TTM*)
Table 7: AA PLC: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2014 - YTD*2018)
Table 8: AA PLC: Top Deals 2014 - 2018YTD*
Table 9: AA PLC: Private Equity and Ownership Volume and Value Trend (2014 - YTD*2018)
Table 10: AA PLC: Private Equity and Ownership Volume by Deal Type (2014 - YTD*2018)
Table 11: AA PLC: News and Events Summary
Table 12: AA PLC: Business Reorganization
Table 13: AA PLC: Corporate Governance
Table 14: AA PLC: Financial Deals
Table 15: AA PLC: Financial Performance
Table 16: AA PLC: Red Flags/Distress Signals
Table 17: AA PLC: Red Flags/DistressSignals
Table 18: AA PLC: Regulatory and Legal Events
Table 19: AA PLC: Strategy and Operations
List of Figures
List of Figures
Figure 1: AA PLC: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (TTM*)
Figure 2: AA PLC: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2014 - YTD*2018)
Figure 3: AA PLC: Private Equity and Ownership Volume and Value Trend (2014 - YTD*2018)
Figure 4: AA PLC: Private Equity and Ownership Volume by Deal Type (2014 - YTD*2018)
Do you need more information about this report before making a purchase decision or wish to customize this report to suite your requirements?
If yes, then please use the form given below and we will get in touch with you immediately.
Kindly use your official email address and contact number to ensure speedy response.